Ever wanted to send a secret message via email, but didn’t want your message to be easily discovered? The secret message link allows you to do just that by adding an extra level of security to your messages. In this guide, we’ll teach you how to create these links and what the best practices are surrounding their use.
In Your Domain Name
If you want to keep your communication completely private, you can create a secret message link. This is a great way to send secure messages that only the person with the link can access. Here’s how to do it 1) Open Friendly Era and click Create New from the left-hand navigation bar.
2) Enter a name for your link in the text box and select Secret Message Link from the drop-down menu.
3) Click on Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page to change any settings related to encryption, visibility, or password protection for this link. These will depend on what you need for your particular situation.
If you want to send a secret message, you can create a link that will only work for people who know the URL. This is a great way to share information with only those who need to see it. Here’s how to create a secret message link -Start by entering your text into the box below. -Include what you want to say in the first sentence and paste your web address in the second sentence.
-To finish, select an emoji from the list on the right and enter it in all lowercase letters where you would like it displayed as part of your message. That’s all there is to it!
Within an Image File’s Code
If you want to create a secret message link, all you need is an image file and a little bit of code. Here’s how:
- a) Choose your image file. It can be any size or shape but should be a JPG or PNG format (more on that below).
- b) Save the file with the filename in the form filename-secretmessagelink where filename is the name of your chosen file and secretmessagelink is the keyword for this link.
- c) Write the HTML code inside of a tag which must also have src= at the end and use the href= attribute as your secret message URL.
- d) Place this HTML code right after the tag’s closing > character.
- e) Save it as html, then open it up in your browser to test it out!
Through Email Tracking
If you want to create a secret message link that only your intended recipient can see, email tracking is the way to go. This method uses a unique URL that’s generated when the email is opened. The URL can then be used to view the message. To set this up, simply create a new email and insert the following code into the body of the message $subject = Secret Message; $body = This is a secret message that nobody else will be able to read.; $signature = Sent from my phone.; ?Subject=$subject&Body=$body&Signature=$signature (Note: Include these codes in their entirety without changing anything.) Now send the email to yourself and open it on your phone or tablet.